Benefit barrel race & breakaway roping for Julieann Lee
- Date: November 24th
- Location: 9175 Chino Ave, Ontario, CA 91761
- Julieann Lee is a fellow barrel racer. She has been diagnosed with the rare Cardiac Amyloidosis disorder and has started chemo treatments. Once chemo is complete, she will need a bone marrow transplant.
- If you are lucky enough to know Julieann, you know that she is the most positive person and her personality is one in a million! Her motto is “loving life everyday”. With all she is battling, she still has a smile on her face!
- The Lee family would never ask for a dime but they are deserving of our help! We hope everyone will come together and support this family. Great cause with great ground! All proceeds will go to the Lee family.
- Barrel race info:
- $1,000 added with awards
- WCBRA pending approval
- Open – $65
- Youth/Novice/Senior – $35
- Grounds fee – $10
- Time onlies – $5/each
- Breakaway info:
- $50 entry fee
- 2 Steers
- Go-round money & average
- We will have a toy drive so please bring unwrapped presents and we will donate them to kids who aren’t as lucky this Christmas!
2020 Season Dates (Dates are subject to change):
December 28th at Norco